Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My second attempt!

Well, as you may or may not be able to see, my blog has been sitting here with only a title for the past several months. I don't know why I feel so intimidated by this, but I do. I made mention in a forum at Bonanza, which is a wonderful website that I sell jewelry on, that if I got a few followers maybe it would motivate me to figure out how all this works. Low and behold, I got my first follower, and yuppers, I got motivated!!!!
Sadly, I have a dentist appointment this afternoon and must keep this short but I will be back to continue working on my blog and hopefully generate some interest. Until then, have a wonderful day, and check back to see how far I've gotten. :)
Oh, here, let me share a link with you to my jewelry site


http://www.bonanza.com/booths/jewelrybylinda

No comments:

Post a Comment